The past few days have been tremendously difficult for me. When I am going through difficult times I head straight to my music. I find it very cathartic – my therapy. It’s always has been there for me; through the ups and downs on my journey of life.
Something told me to compile a list of songs on my “Spiritual Playlist” to share with you all. Here is what I listen to when I am looking for inspiration, faith, strength, support, etc.
This list includes:
- Rescue by Lauren Daigle
- I’m Gonna Love You Through It by Martina McBride
- You Are The Reason by Calum Scott
- So Small by Carrie Underwood
- I Didn’t Know My Own Strength by Whitney Houston
- Eyes On Me by Celine Dion
- Trust In You by Lauren Daigle
- Sing It Now by Reba McEntire
- When I Look At You by Miley Cyrus
- No Matter What by Calum Scott
- Miss Me More by Kelsea Ballerini
- You Say by Lauren Daigle
- Confident by Demi Lovato
- Worth It by Danielle Bradberry
- Pretty by Lauren Alaina
- Noel by Chris Tomlin & Lauren Daigle
- Haven’t Seen It Yet by Danny Gokey
- Love Wins by Carrie Underwood
- Hey Heartbreak by Jennifer Nettles
- Incredible by Celine Dion Feat. Ne-Yo
- Firework by Katy Perry
- The House That Built Me by Miranda Lambert
- Life Is About To Get Good by Shania Twain
- How Can It Be by Lauren Daigle
- This Is The Part Of Me by Katy Perry
- I Ain’t Yo Momma by Jennifer Lopez
- Look Up Child by Lauren Daigle
- This Is Me by Keala Settle
- Follow Your Arrow by Kacey Musgraves
- Humble & Kind by Tim McGraw
- F*cking Perfect by Pink
- Your Wings by Lauren Daigle
- Road Less Travelled by Lauren Alaina
- Wide Awake by Katy Perry
- Tell Your Heart To Beat Again by Danny Gokey
- The Champion by Carrie Underwood Feat. Ludacris
- Everything by Lauren Daigle
- In God’s Time by Randy Houser
- Back To God by Randy Houser
- Unconditionally by Katy Perry
People underestimate the power of music. It’s funny how certain songs are released at the time that we need them. I would say that song by song creates the story of our lives.
Please have a look through this list and see if any of them resonate with you.
We may be going through a difficult rough patch in our lives, but please know that it doesn’t last forever. It’s only to help teach us grow and become stronger. There is light at the end of the tunnel.
We got this! Let’s love ourselves through it because remember – love wins! Every single time!
Lots and Lots of Love,